Hiding a field from Table View
The following section describes how to hide a field from the Table View when designing a Form. You can hide a field if it is no longer relevant, but you do not want to lose any data entered in this field in the past.
When you hide a field from the Table View it is no longer shown in the Table View but it can still be visible in the Data entry form and it can be temporarily added using 'Select columns'.
How to hide a field from the Table View
- In the Form Design page, click on the field you want to hide from the Table View.
- In the Field Card editor, check the box next to "Hide in table".
- Click on "Done" to save the field.
- The property has been added and the field is marked with the "HIDDEN" tag in the Form Design page.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.