Terms of Service
ActivityInfo.org (“the Service” or “the Platform”) is owned and operated by BeDataDriven B.V. (“the Provider” or “We”). By using the Platform you (“the User”) agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Your continued use of the Service after any changes to the Terms of Services shall constitute your consent to these changes.
These Terms of Service were last updated on July 20th, 2021. The latest version of these Terms of Service are available at https://www.activityinfo.org/about/terms.html
- You must provide your legal full name and a valid email address when signing up for a new user account.
- You may not share your user account with other persons or organizations: each user account on the Platform may only be used by the person named in the account.
- You may not add more than the maximum number of users in a database as allowed by your subscription plan. If you are on a free trial, the maximum number of users per database is ten (10).
- You may not (a) provide, post, or transmit any data that contains any viruses or programming routines that may damage, interrupt or appropriate the Platform, (b) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Platform or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, (c) use any device, software or routine to interrupt or interfere with, or attempt to interrupt or interfere with, the proper operation and working of the Platform, (d) contract or otherwise enlist any third party to do any of the foregoing.
- The Provider reserves the right to temporarily suspend or indefinitely deny access to an account if its use, as determined solely by the Provider, is in violation of any one of the account terms and if it remains to be so fourteen (14) days after the Provider has informed the User of this violation.
- Technical support is only available to named individuals whom are a member of an organization with a paid subscription to the Service. Support is provided to users by e-mail only unless the subscription plan includes provisions for other modes of support.
- The Provider reserves the right to refuse to recover data which you have accidentally deleted on the Platform.
- You acknowledge that support materials, such as blog articles, documentation, and training materials, are provided as-is and that We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Platform or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Service.
- The Service is provided to You as-is and on an as-available basis. Only organisations with a paid subscription to the Service are eligible to receive a financial rebate as defined in their Service Level Agreement.
- You acknowledge that complex software is never wholly free from defects and the Provider gives no warranty or representation that the Platform will be wholly free from defects. You use the Service at your own risk: the Provider cannot be held liable for any damages or lost revenue arising from the use of the Service.
- You acknowledge that the Provider does not warrant or represent that the Platform will be compatible with any application, program or software not specifically identified as compatible with the Platform.
- You accept that the repair of defects and the release of updates to the Platform may introduce changes to functionality, layout, colors, language or any other user-visible aspect of the Platform without prior notice by the Provider and will not hold the Provider liable for any costs arising from the need to review, modify, (re)print or (re)distribute documentation, presentations or any other form of learning material, in digital or printed format, created and owned by you or a third party.
- You accept that the Provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Platform. The Provider reserves the right to expand, reduce or otherwise modify its use of such third party services without prior notice.
Copyright and ownership
- You may not provide, post, or transmit any data that infringes or violates any intellectual property rights or publicity/privacy rights.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and data uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your data to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- Unless indicated otherwise, We own the copyright to all material we publish on the Platform. This includes text, audio, video, and visuals included in, but not limited to, the documentation, blog articles, case studies, training materials, etcetera. We grant you permission to download or print these materials for non-commercial purposes. You may also use all or parts of these materials to reuse (i.e. copy and/or modify) in your own documentation under the condition that you provide attribution. Note that this is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title.