Data management software
Store safely all program data in one, centralized place and achieve a single source of truth without writing any code.
Import, collect, standardize, link, analyze and visualize data in one place.
Harmonize data, improve quality, and take quicker informed decisions.
Complete control on structured data management
Create consistent and harmonized data structures
- Harmonize all information according to a common form structure.
- Save time with simple, centralized data entry or the importer.
- Avoid duplicate effort and ensure quality data with rules and formulas.
- Create relationships between your datasets, use large reference data sets and bring in lists of cascading options from multiple data points.
Control who can access what
- Keep data secure with advanced user permissions and roles for simple or complex team structures.
- Reflect the hierarchies in your organization and partnerships with respective permissions.
- Keep data secure with advanced user permissions and roles.
- Get an instant overview of all users, invitation status, their roles and assigned resources.
- Review all actions in your databases with audit logs.
- Lock databases to control reporting times.
Take timely, informed decisions based on quality data
- Store millions of records securely and avoid time-consuming, error-prone data transfers.
- Use dashboards and notebooks to view data in real-time for quick insights and support decision-making.
- Get a high level or detailed overview of data with tables, maps and charts.
- Integrate with other software and plan ahead for your whole programme.
Work with advanced structures
Create your own advanced relational structures without any help from technical consultants and developers. Use forms, subforms and folders to collect and organize data. Link forms to each other to create connected groups of data.
Import data from other systems
Prepare your data and import them to the platform using an easy, guided process. Detect invalid records quickly and download it to correct before importing, ensuring quality data.
Update multiple records quickly
Use Key fields and quickly update multiple records.
Use the built-in geodatabase, lists of locations and geographic point fields
Collect specific geographic information using your own locations, our built-in geodatabase or GPS data. We provide and maintain as a service a common, built-in geographic database for all countries that includes all official administrative levels or requested locations.
Ensure high data quality with rules
Add validation rules to determine when a data point is accepted as valid and when it should be rejected. Set relevance rules in forms to show new questions only when a specific answer is given. Create advanced validation and relevance rules with formulas.
Calculated fields and formulas
Automatically calculate key numbers based on the data you collect. Get aggregated and disaggregated data, risk scores and many more as data comes in.
Integrate with other tools
Connect to external software such as Tableau and PowerBI or ArcGIS and QGIS in minutes and without any technical experience. Use the API to quickly query using R or to query JSON using a URL to work on other visualization software or spreadsheets.
Feel confident with your system
SaaS version: Secured using world-class data centers
- Our company is ISO 27001 certified. This is the internationally recognized Information Security Management standard.
- Data is securely hosted in Google’s world-class secure data centers, located in Europe.
- Google’s Cloud Platform, where ActivityInfo is hosted, meets the ISO 27001:2005, a comprehensive international security certification which is verified by an external auditor and checked regularly thereafter.
Self-managed Server: ActivityInfo's capabilities on your own server or cloud account
- Install ActivityInfo on premise on Windows or Linux or on your own cloud account.
- Run ActivityInfo on a network not accessible via the public internet, including air-gapped networks.
A centralized Management Information System (MIS) for country programmes monitoring
- AVSI Foundation
- Using ActivityInfo
- 2020 — Today
- Reasons for choosing ActivityInfo
- Easy M&E database design
- Simplified data entry storage and analysis
- Cost-effective aggregation of all data levels
- Mobile data collection
“The beauty with ActivityInfo is that it is really simplified, to the point that you don’t need any technical capacity to be able to understand it. So even a training of two hours or maybe even less is enough for people to learn how to enter data.”John Paul Nyeko, Monitoring and Evaluation advisor, AVSI Foundation