Adding a Section header
Section headers organize Forms or Subforms into various sections and make navigation in the Data Entry page easier. Note that Section headers don't appear in Table View. You can also use a Section header and the description of the field to provide a longer text (e.g. an introduction, explanations, guidelines for the form) for your Form or for a specific part of your Form.
How to add a Section header
- In the Form Design page, click on "Section header" to select it from the Fields palette.
Fill in the Properties of the field by providing:
- Label: a descriptive title of what the section is about
- Description: optionally provide a description
- Click on "Done" to add it.
- The Section header has been added to the Form.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.
- Users will see the Section you created when they are adding Records in the Data Entry page.