Hiding a field from data entry
The following section describes how to hide a field from data entry when designing a Form. You can hide a field if it is no longer relevant, but you do not want to lose any data entered in this field in the past. When you hide a field from data entry it is hidden in the Form in which users add Records but it is still visible in the Table View. Data in hidden fields can still be included in reports, which makes hiding a field different from Deleting a Field.
How to hide a field from data entry
- In the Form Design page, click on the field you want to hide.
- In the Field Card editor, check the box next to "Hide from entry".
- Click on "Done" to save the field.
- The property has been added and the field is marked with the "HIDDEN" tag in the Form Design page.
- When you finish adding fields, click on "Save" to save the Form.