Database Settings page
The Database Settings page is where you can manage a Database and its settings. It includes the Database design section, the User management section, the Roles section, the Problems section, the Audit Log section and the Translations section.
The Database Settings page includes the Database Design section which is where you can manage the design of the Database and its contents. The content and actions you have access to depend on your permissions. Click on the resource you want to perform an action to show the respective side panel.
In this section you can:
- View the Folders, Forms and Reports included in the Database
- Add a Lock to a Database, Folder or Form
- Rename a Database
- Delete a Database
- Duplicate a Database
- Publish a Database as a template
- Add a Folder
- Rename a Folder
- Move a Folder
- Change the visibility of a Folder
- Delete a Folder
- Add a Form
- Rename a Form
- Move a Form
- Change the visibility of a Form
- Delete a Form
- Edit a Report
- Move a Report
- Grant Permissions or override Permissions of Roles for the whole Database or for specific Forms and Folders
- Add Locks for the whole Database or for specific Forms and Folders
The User Management section is part of the Database Settings page. It is where you can manage the Users that have access to the Database and their Permissions.
In this section you can also:
- Add users
- View users and their Role
- View the status of an invite
- Edit the Role of a user
- View the Permissions granted to a user.
- Edit or delete granted permissions of a user
- Delete users
- Export users
The Roles section is part of the Database Settings page. It is where you can view the Roles that come with the Database template you selected.
You can also:
- Rename a Role
- Duplicate a Role
- Delete a Role
- View and edit the Permission that come with a Role
- View the Parameters that come with a Role
The Audit Log section is part of the Database Settings page. It is where you can review an Audit log of the events that took place in your Database. The Database Audit Log is available only to Database owners.
In the Audit Log section you can:
- View and filter the Audit Log of your Database
- Recover a deleted Record
- Find and contact via email a user that made a change to the Database