Export Records of a Form
The following section describes the steps for exporting Records of a Form as an XLSX file.
Alternatively, you can export the Records of a specific Subform or the Records added to a Forms and the Records added to all the Subforms of that Form.
Select the Columns you want to appear in the Table View and in your exported file.
How to Export Records
- Navigate to the Table View of your Form.
- Click on the "Export" button to reveal the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Export selected columns" to export the Form and its Records.
- Once the Export is completed, click on the "Download" button at the bottom-left corner. Once downloaded, click on the file on the Download Bar of your browser to open it.
- The Records of the Form that belong to the selected columns have been exported.
Microsoft Excel only allows 32,767 characters per cell. If you export a form where there a multi-line text fields with more characters, you will receive the warning " Excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content"