Adding ActivityInfo to a mobile device
The following section describes how to add ActivityInfo to your mobile device for mobile data collection. This way you automatically create an application version of ActivityInfo which will allow you to quickly access ActivityInfo. You can perform all the usual tasks such as Data Entry, Reporting and going offline in ActivityInfo.
The full version of ActivityInfo which includes Database and Report design, requires a laptop, desktop, or tablet (Android/iPad Pro) with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768.
- Login to your account using any of the required browsers available on your mobile device.
- Click on the message shown at the footer of the screen "Add ActivityInfo to Home screen".
- If you don't see this message click on the three dots at the top-right of your screen and click on "Add to Home screen.
- Click on "Add" on the new pop-up message to confirm the addition.
- ActivityInfo has been added to your mobile device with the rest of your Apps and you can access it by clicking on it.