Adding ActivityInfo to a mobile device
The following section describes how to add ActivityInfo to your mobile device for mobile data collection using the ActivityInfo app from Google Play (for Android devices) or by adding it to your Home screen in an iOS device. This way you automatically get an application version of ActivityInfo on your device which will allow you to quickly access ActivityInfo and do data entry online of offline.
The full version of ActivityInfo which includes Database and Report design, requires a laptop, desktop, or tablet (Android/iPad Pro) with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768.
- Navigate to Google Play, search for ActivityInfo (or click on this link when you are on your mobile device) and click on 'Install' to install the app to your Android device.
- Login to your account using any of the required browsers available on your mobile device.
- Click on the message shown at the footer of the screen "Add ActivityInfo to Home screen".
- If you don't see this message click on the three dots at the top-right of your screen and click on "Add to Home screen".
- Click on "Add" on the new pop-up message to confirm the addition.
- ActivityInfo has been added to your mobile device with the rest of your apps and you can access it by clicking on it.
- On an Android device, find the newly installed application and click on it to open ActivityInfo and log into your account.
- On an iOS device, click on the icon of ActivityInfo that you have just added to your Home screen. Make sure you are using one of the required browsers.