Meet your needs, comply with regulations
The ActivityInfo SaaS version frees you from the headaches of installing, configuring, and maintaining complex software systems and servers.
The ActivityInfo Self-managed Server allows you to use the platform on your own server or cloud account and conform to internal or external regulations.
Deciding on which version to use
- Managed by our team, runs on Google Cloud Platform, available over the public Internet.
- Scalable to any number of users, guaranteed maximum amount of hosted data.
- Service Level Agreement for 99.5% availability.
- Weekly automatic software updates.
- Instant data recovery. Our team is responsible for backups and data durability.
- Available via a subscription.
- Managed by your team, runs on a physical computer on premise or on a cloud account you manage. Can run on internal networks, incl. air-gapped networks.
- Scale depends on your hardware. Limited to one physical server or virtual machine.
- Your team is responsible for availability. Downtime required for upgrades and maintenance.
- New features released quarterly.
- Backups and data durability are part of your team's responsibilities. Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives depend on your disaster recovery strategy.
- Available via a licence.
Get help whenever needed
Our paid subscriptions include a Service Level Agreement (SLA) (applicable to SaaS only) and technical support by our dedicated and knowledgeable support staff.