Updates on the ActivityInfo Self managed Server (v4.2)
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
In addition to the SaaS version, ActivityInfo is also available to be installed on premise on Windows or Linux, as well as in customer-managed cloud accounts. During this session we explore the updated version of the Self-managed ActivityInfo Server (version 4.2, currently in beta). We also refresh our memory on factors to consider when deciding which version to use.
- SaaS versus Self-managed Server
- Microsoft Azure and Azure Marketplace
- Windows server
- Managing backups
- New features in version 4.2 (beta)
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you working in a context (e.g. government, case management related, etc.) where it is imperative that your organization manages the servers?
- Do you wish to understand which of the two versions (SaaS or Self-managed) best suits your needs?
- Are you currently using the Self managed Server and wish to learn more about the latest features?
Then, watch our webinar!
About the Speaker
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Executive Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 70 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.