Introduction to Calculated tables for data analysis
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
Join our upcoming webinar to delve into the significance of Calculated tables in the realm of data analysis. Gain insights into how Calculated tables harmonize data sets, allowing for data transformation and in-depth analysis.
The “Introduction to Calculated tables for data analysis in ActivityInfo” webinars is a series of two sessions addressed to new and older users of ActivityInfo who wish to get introduced to the Calculated tables feature.
During the first session we explore a variety of table functions and practical examples that illustrate the real-world applications of Calculated tables within the ActivityInfo platform. The second session is an Office Hour where you can address more of your questions.
In summary, we explore:
- Gain an understanding of tables as the building blocks of data analysis in ActivityInfo.
- Discover why Calculated tables are indispensable for transforming your data into a more manageable structure.
- Learn how Calculated tables allow you to combine, transform, and manipulate data tables for meaningful insights.
- Explore table functions available in ActivityInfo that help you craft Calculated tables.
- Walk through practical examples that illustrate how Calculated tables can be applied to real-world scenarios.
View the presentation slides of the Webinar.
Use the database template used in the Webinar.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you responsible for data analysis in ActivityInfo or is this a role you would like to take on?
- Do you wish to make the most of the latest data analysis features in the platform?
- Would you like to address your questions to our team?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the trainers
Mr. Jeric Kison earned his Bachelor's Degree from York University in Canada and his MBA from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. He has worked with NGOs and governments across four continents on strategy and evaluation for nine years. Before joining ActivityInfo he worked as a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc., where he led a project to develop an organizational M&E System which included the roll-out of ActivityInfo as the organization’s new information management system. Today, Jeric is working as a Customer Success Director in the ActivityInfo team bringing together his experience on the ground and passion for data to help our customers achieve success with ActivityInfo.
Victoria Manya has a diverse background and extensive expertise in data-driven impact, project evaluation, and organizational learning. She holds a Master's degree in local development strategies from Erasmus University in the Netherlands and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at the African Studies Center at Leiden University. With over ten years of experience, Victoria has collaborated with NGOs, law firms, SaaS companies, tech-enabled startups, higher institutions, and governments across three continents, specializing in research, policy, strategy, knowledge valorization, evaluation, customer education, and learning for development. Her previous roles as a knowledge valorization manager at the INCLUDE platform and as an Organizational Learning Advisor at Sthrive B.V. involved delivering high- quality M&E reports, trainings, ensuring practical knowledge management, and moderating learning platforms, respectively. Today, as a Customer Education Specialist at ActivityInfo, Victoria leverages her experience and understanding of data leverage to assist customers in successfully deploying ActivityInfo.