How the Feedback, Complaint and Response Mechanism contributes to strengthening accountability
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
Important! This Webinar has been moved from March 23rd to March 30th.
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for M&E and Information Management practitioners who wish to learn more about the Feedback, Complaint and Response Mechanism and how ActivityInfo can be used for collecting and accessing information related to it.
In summary, we explore:
- What is the Feedback, Complaint and Response Mechanism (FCRM)?
- Why is FCRM important?
- Steps to develop appropriate FCRMs
- How to collect and access FCRM information in real-time in ActivityInfo
View the presentation slides of the Webinar.
Use the template of the Webinar.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you an M&E practitioner or Program Manager who wishes to learn more about the Feedback, Complaint and Response Mechanism and see some practical examples?
- Are you responsible for leading M&E in your organization, or is that a role you would like to take on and you would like to get a deeper understanding of the tools that can facilitate your work?
Then, watch our webinar!
About the Trainer
Ms Eliza Avgeropoulou earned her BSc from Athens University of Economics and Business, and her MSc degree in Economic Development and Growth from Lund University and Carlos III University, Madrid. She brings eight years of experience in M&E in international NGOs, including CARE, Innovations for Poverty Action and Catholic Relief Services (CRS). The past five years, she has led the MEAL system design for various multi-stakeholders’ projects focusing on education, livelihoods, protection and cash. She believes that evidence-based decision making is the core of high quality program implementation. She now joins us as our M&E Implementation Specialist, bringing together her experience on the ground and passion for data-driven decision making to help our customers achieve success with ActivityInfo.