Getting Started with ActivityInfo - Analyzing your data
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
The “Getting Started with ActivityInfo” webinars is a series of sessions addressed to new and older users of ActivityInfo who wish to get introduced to the platform or refresh their memory on key functionalities available. In addition to these sessions, we will be offering open office hours during which we can address specific aspects of the platform.
During this session, we look at data analysis and data visualization using the built-in tools in ActivityInfo. We discuss the key functionalities that enable you to combine your data, and we go over the different kinds of reports (such as pivot tables, charts and maps) that you can create using ActivityInfo. We also go over how you can consolidate multiple reports so that you can have a comprehensive overview of your data and your projects' progress or impact.
In summary, we explore:
- A framework to guide your data analysis in ActivityInfo
- Types of analysis you can do with your data in ActivityInfo
- Reports you can create in ActivityInfo: pivot tables, charts and maps
- How you can consolidate multiple reports using Notebooks and Dashboards
- How you can disseminate your analysis (sharing and publishing your reports)
- How to integrate ActivityInfo with other analytical software for further analysis (e.g. Power BI and R)
- Examples of analyses you can do across various use cases
There will also be a Q&A session but for a complete hour of questions and answers please register to the ActivityInfo Office Hours: Reports taking place on March 1st.
View the presentation slides of the Webinar.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you responsible for Monitoring and Evaluation or information management activities in your organization?
- Do you wish to start creating reports out of the data collected in the system to demonstrate the impact of your activities?
- Do you want to feel confident using the built-in visualizations tools in ActivityInfo?
Then, watch our webinar!
About the trainers
Mr. Jeric Kison earned his Bachelor's Degree from York University in Canada and his MBA from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. He has worked with NGOs and governments across four continents on strategy and evaluation for nine years. Before joining ActivityInfo he worked as a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc., where he led a project to develop an organizational M&E System which included the roll-out of ActivityInfo as the organization’s new information management system. Today, Jeric is working as a Customer Success Director in the ActivityInfo team bringing together his experience on the ground and passion for data to help our customers achieve success with ActivityInfo.
Mr. Ganesh Thapa has worked since 2010 in project cycle management for development and humanitarian aid projects, including evidence and result measurement, impact evaluation, accountability, collaborating learning and adapting (CLA), research, information management, and data quality assurance. He has managed M&E for multiple large-scale projects in Nepal, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar, and more, working with organisations such as the International Republican Institute (IRI), Terre des Hommes (Tdh), Population Services International (PSI), Mercy Corps (MC), and more with different roles such as a regional MEAL manager, country head of program quality and MEAL etc.
He has received Master’s degrees in Social Science with a specialization in Gender Studies, and Population Studies specialized in Human Development and Advanced Demographic Analysis from Tribhuvan University in Kathmandu, as well as a Master’s of Science in Information Technology, from Sikkim Manipal University.