Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2022 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session, we will introduce the brand-new Dashboard layout in ActivityInfo. Effective Dashboards allow managers and decision-makers to quickly identify issues and problems for attention at a glance. The new Dashboard layout helps you author visualizations that are more compact and dense –as they are placed on a grid– compared to the Notebook layout.
In summary, we:
- Introduce and demonstrate the Dashboard layout
We also work with practical examples:
- Tracking project indicators against targets
- Highlighting areas with greatest needs from assessment surveys
- Monitoring data quality and data completeness
You can also read the documentation article on Designing Dashboards.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you responsible for information/data management activities and reports creation in your organization?
- Do you wish to explore the potential of data analysis in ActivityInfo, expand your knowledge and create more advanced structures?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.