Applying the Agile Methodology to M&E data collection systems
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for Monitoring and Evaluation professionals who are interested in exploring how the Agile Methodology can be applied when designing an M&E data collection system to be able to respond to changing needs and lessons learned while the system is used.
Practiced well, an Agile M&E data collection system can lead to reduced risks of failure, better quality data, and quicker response.
Some of the key points we will cover are:
- What is the Agile methodology?
- Characteristics of agile data collection systems
- Reducing risks and uncertainty when rolling out information systems
- Best practices
You can also download the presentation.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you an M&E practitioner responsible for designing surveys and data collection tools for your programmes?
- Do you wish to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Agile methodology, continuous iteration and early deployment?
- Are you interested in constantly improving your system and helping your team make the right decisions based on real-time developments?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the Speaker
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.