What every M&E specialist should know about data collection systems
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for Monitoring and Evaluation professionals who want to start building a data collection system for their M&E activities but don’t know how and where to start.
We discuss the following key steps that can help you build a successful M&E data collection system:
- Understand the structure of your M&E programme.
- Create an indicators’ inventory based on your M&E plan.
- Think of the structure of the data collection system in relation to your M&E plan and team.
- Bring your M&E data collection system to life.
- Empower the data collection process.
- Monitor the data collection process.
- Evaluate your progress and build rapport by sharing results.
- Map the information flow in your organization and between various stakeholders.
- Create an indicators' inventory based on your Logical Framework or Results Framework.
- Understand how team structure can affect data collection.
- Use specific ActivityInfo features to create a powerful online data collection system.
- Ideas to empower coleagues working in data collection and reporting.
- Monitor actions related to the data collection system.
- Use built-in tools to share results and increase accountability and learning.
Further reading material.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you a beginner in the monitoring and evaluation field trying to find a starting point?
- Are you responsible for leading M&E in your organization, or is that a role you would like to take on?
- Do you struggle to move from a Logical framework to a working system?
- Are you interested in moving your paper-based, or Excel-based data collection system online?
- Would you like to streamline data collection and reporting in your existing M&E system?