Working with related data
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
In this session, we discuss best practices for managing related data in ActivityInfo. We will look into key features related to reference data including the latest developments in the platform.
In summary, we explore:
- Subforms versus reference forms: context, common cases and best practices
- Formulas and reference fields
- Record overviews with Reverse reference fields
- Duplicating reference datasets for quicker database creation
View the presentation slides of the Webinar.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you designing databases in ActivityInfo or is this a role you would like to take on?
- Do you wish to explore ways to create relationships between data sets and leverage the relational database model of ActivityInfo?
- Do you want to address your questions about the latest developments related to reference data?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the trainer
Victoria Manya has a diverse background and extensive expertise in data-driven impact, project evaluation, and organizational learning. She holds a Master's degree in local development strategies from Erasmus University in the Netherlands and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at the African Studies Center at Leiden University. With over ten years of experience, Victoria has collaborated with NGOs, law firms, SaaS companies, tech-enabled startups, higher institutions, and governments across three continents, specializing in research, policy, strategy, knowledge valorization, evaluation, customer education, and learning for development. Her previous roles as a knowledge valorization manager at the INCLUDE platform and as an Organizational Learning Advisor at Sthrive B.V. involved delivering high- quality M&E reports, trainings, ensuring practical knowledge management, and moderating learning platforms, respectively. Today, as a Customer Education Specialist at ActivityInfo, Victoria leverages her experience and understanding of data leverage to assist customers in successfully deploying ActivityInfo.