When to choose ActivityInfo for mobile data collection
Depending on your project or program goals, your mobile data collection needs can vary. It is important to understand the different cases that data collection systems serve and how choosing the correct mobile data collection tool for each case can improve the quality of the system and the overall results.
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for M&E and Information Management practitioners who wish to understand these diverse needs before designing a mobile data collection system. We will also explain in which cases ActivityInfo can save you resources and help reduce errors in the data collection process.
Some of the key points we cover are:
- Role of mobile data collection in routine project management
- Collecting longitudinal data
- Linking survey data to beneficiaries
- Case management
- Measuring impact among project/program participants
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you an M&E or Information Management practitioner setting up mobile data collection systems for your organization?
- Do you wish to explore a system where collected data can be centralized and monitored in real-time, without moving it across different systems?
- Do you want to go over practical examples of implementing an integrated mobile data collection system?
Then join our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.