Workshop for R Developers using ActivityInfo
This online Workshop is a one-hour session designed for developers and information management officers who are using and potentially contributing to the ActivityInfo R package. During the session we will discuss the ActivityInfo R package and discuss improvements.
In summary, we will discuss:
- What works well and what needs improvement in the ActivityInfo R package
- Share use cases and exchange knowledge
- Strategies for testing the package
Is this Webinar for me?
- Do you work with the ActivityInfo R package and wish to participate in a conversation around it?
- Do you wish to share your use case or your opinion about improvements?
Then, join our Workshop!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.