ActivityInfo Demo - Introduction and Q&A
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
We are excited to launch the new recurring Webinar Series, 'ActivityInfo Demos: Introduction and Q&A' for colleagues interested in adopting ActivityInfo for their M&E activities.
Following an increased interest in the ActivityInfo information management platform and the ActivityInfo mobile app we would like to make it easier for anyone who has questions about the platform to address them to our team.
During this session we cover:
- ActivityInfo use cases and benefits
- ActivityInfo demo
- Moving from paper, spreadsheets or ODK-based tools to ActivityInfo
- Onboarding and support
- Pricing, procurement and subscriptions
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you wondering how ActivityInfo supports thousands of organizations worldwide and how we could support your organization as well?
- Are you looking for a way to replace multiple data collection and analysis tools with one and improve data quality?
- Do you wish to update the way you cooperate with your M&E team and field officers and get started fast?
- Are you looking for a dedicated team to support your efforts in digitizing your programmes whenever needed?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the Presenter
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.