Best practices for rolling out new Information Management systems
An effective information management system is a key element in implementing Monitoring and Evaluation activities for any organization. However, it can be challenging to roll out a new system and there are many barriers to successful adoption.
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for M&E and Information Management practitioners who are planning to launch a new information management system, or otherwise, strengthen an existing information management system within their organization.
Some of the key points we will cover are:
- Key aspects of an information management system
- Principles of change management
- Steps for rolling out a new information management system
- Common pitfalls and mitigation strategies
There will also be a Q&A session so make sure you bring your questions to the table.
The Webinar will be in English and there are limited seats available.
Make sure to register in time using the registration form on this page.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you an M&E or Information Management practitioner needing to establish a new information management system and you're not sure where to start?
- Do you want to maximize the chances that your new system will be adopted by your colleagues?
- Do you want to learn about practical steps you can take to ensure a successful rollout of a new system?
Then, join our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Jeric Kison earned his Bachelor's Degree from York University in Canada and his MBA from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. He has worked with NGOs and governments across four continents on strategy and evaluation for nine years. Before joining ActivityInfo he worked as a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc., where he led a project to develop an organizational M&E System which included the roll-out of ActivityInfo as the organization’s new information management system. He now joins us as our Implementation Specialist, bringing together his experience on the ground and passion for data to help our customers achieve success with ActivityInfo.