Database design principles and designing a new database in ActivityInfo
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
Designing a new database that organizes your data in an effective way can be a daunting task. But if you follow a few basic principles and approach your design in a systematic way, a well-designed database should be within reach.
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for M&E and Information Management practitioners who are new to database design and are looking for guidance on how to design their database effectively. We will discuss principles of database design in general and we will show how these can be applied using the ActivityInfo platform.
View the presentation slides of the webinar
Some of the key points we cover are:
- Principles of database design
- Steps to creating an effective database design
- Common database structures in ActivityInfo
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you an M&E or Information Management practitioner needing to establish a new database for your organization but not sure where to start?
- Do you want to gain a deeper understanding of what makes a good database design?
- Do you want to see examples of effective database design that you can adopt for your own organization?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Jeric Kison earned his Bachelor's Degree from York University in Canada and his MBA from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. He has worked with NGOs and governments across four continents on strategy and evaluation for nine years. Before joining ActivityInfo he worked as a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc., where he led a project to develop an organizational M&E System which included the roll-out of ActivityInfo as the organization’s new information management system. He now joins us as our Implementation Specialist, bringing together his experience on the ground and passion for data to help our customers achieve success with ActivityInfo.