Using formulas in ActivityInfo
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2022 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session we will work with formulas in ActivityInfo. We will explore various cases where formulas can enhance data quality, simplify data collection and expand the possibilities in reporting.
In summary, we will discuss:
- Introduction to the ActivityInfo Formula Language
- Using calculated fields
- Using formulas for data validation
- Using formulas in reports
There will also be a Q&A session so make sure you bring your questions to the table.
The Webinar will be in English and there are limited seats available.
Make sure to register in time using the registration form on this page.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Do you wish to expand your knowledge on ActivityInfo and create more advanced structures using formulas?
- Do you want to practice with validation rules and understand how to increase your control on data quality using formulas?
- Do you want to take your data analysis and reporting skills to the next level using the tools available in the platform?
Then, join our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.