Designing reports with Pivot tables in ActivityInfo
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2022 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session we will work with Pivot tables to create reports out of the data collected or stored in the platform. We will start from the beginning to make it easy for everyone to use Pivot tables and understand the capabilities of this type of analysis. We will also explore various visualization options to present the impact of your work.
In summary, we will discuss:
- Understanding dimensions and measures
- Combining results form multiple forms
- Working with dates
- Comparing baseline and target values
- Visualizing results with charts
- Measuring impact over time
There will also be a Q&A session so make sure you bring your questions to the table.
The Webinar will be in English and there are limited seats available.
Make sure to register in time using the registration form on this page.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Do you wish to analyze your data quickly to get insights to support your planning and decision making?
- Do you want to expand the types of reports you can create in ActivityInfo?
- Are you curious about the capabilities of the built-in reporting tools of the platform?
- Do you wish to address your questions regarding Pivot tables and reporting in ActivityInfo?
Then, join our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Jeric Kison earned his Bachelor's Degree from York University in Canada and his MBA from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. He has worked with NGOs and governments across four continents on strategy and evaluation for nine years. Before joining ActivityInfo he worked as a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc., where he led a project to develop an organizational M&E System which included the roll-out of ActivityInfo as the organization’s new information management system. He now joins us as our Implementation Specialist, bringing together his experience on the ground and passion for data to help our customers achieve success with ActivityInfo.