Using the ActivityInfo mobile data collection app
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2022 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session we will work with the new mobile data collection app of ActivityInfo which makes it even easier to add and view records on mobile phones. The mobile app can be found in Google Play for Android and you can download it to practice with us during the Webinar.
In summary, we will discuss:
- Introduction to the ActivityInfo mobile collection app for Android and iOS
- Designing forms for data collection
- Importing XLSForms
- Using reference fields and barcodes
There will also be a Q&A session so make sure you bring your questions to the table.
The Webinar will be in English and there are limited seats available.
Make sure to register in time using the registration form on this page.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Do you wish to start using ActivityInfo for data collection in the field and need to know more about the mobile data collection capabilities?
- Are you responsible for designing the data collection system in your organization?
- Do you need to learn more about collecting data on mobile devices in cases when there isn't an internet connection?
- Do you wish to address questions about the mobile data collection app?
Then, join our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.