Introducing the Self-managed ActivityInfo version
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2021 ActivityInfo Webinar Series. During this session we will introduce the brand-new Self-managed ActivityInfo Server, which can be installed on premise on Windows or Linux, as well as in a customer-managed cloud account.
Some of the key points we will cover are:
- The advantages and disadvantages compared to the Service as a Software (Saas) version
- Installation walkthrough and demo
There will also be a Q&A session so make sure you bring your questions to the table.
The Webinar will be in English.
Make sure to register in time using the registration form on this page.
You can find download links and installation instructions in our Standalone Server Administrator's Guide.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you interested in using ActivityInfo on your own servers?
- Do you wish to understand which of the two versions (SaaS or Self-managed) best suits your needs?
- Are you working in a context (e.g. government, case management related, etc.) where it is imperative that your organization manages the servers?
Then, join our Webinar to find out more!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo.