Using ActivityInfo with Power BI
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2021 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session we will explore and discuss the possibilities of connecting ActivityInfo to the Power BI software so that you can create dynamic dashboards and visualizations.
In summary, we will cover:
- Connecting ActivityInfo live to Power BI
- Understanding ActivityInfo's Query API
- Working with subforms and reference fields
- Combining forms together
- Publishing dashboards to Power BI Online
You can read the related documentation articles and duplicate one of the available database templates to practice.
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you responsible for information/data management activities and dashboards creation in your organization?
- Do you wish to explore the potential of combining ActivityInfo with Power BI?
- Do you simply wish to address questions about this kind of integrations and ActivityInfo?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.