Using collection links for online surveys and anonymous responses
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is part of the 2021 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session, you will be introduced to collection links and the way you can use them to collect anonymous responses and data for various types of surveys. We will demonstrate how to open a collection link to a survey and collect data from audiences without requiring them to sign in to the system. We will also take a look at the ‘Manage collection links’ permission.
Some of the key points we will cover are:
- Opening and closing collection links to a Form
- Adding records to forms without logging in to ActivityInfo
- Permissions for using collection links
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you responsible for designing data collection forms for the programmes and projects in your organizations?
- Do you wish to create and share online surveys with ActivityInfo?
- Do you want to learn how to collect and manage anonymous responses from any audience using one platform?
Then, watch our Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.