Using formulas in validation rules and relevance rules
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session part of the 2021 ActivityInfo Training Webinar Series. These Webinars are ideal for users of ActivityInfo who wish to master various features and aspects of the platform for their daily work in Monitoring and Evaluation data collection activities or information management tasks.
During this session we work with validation and relevance rules in the form designer of ActivityInfo. We also explore various formulas that allow us to create more advanced relevance and validation rules which can improve the quality of the data we collect using our forms.
Some of the key points we cover are:
- Relevance rules in the form designer
- Creating advanced relevance rules using the formulas and the formula editor
- Validation rules in the form designer
- Creating advanced validation rules using the formulas and the formula editor
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you responsible for designing data collection forms for the programmes and projects in your organizations?
- Do you wish to improve your skills in form design in ActivityInfo?
- Do you want to understand better the power of the formulas in ActivityInfo?
Then, watch this Webinar!
About the Trainer
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.