ActivityInfo - Key topics for the IT department
Interested in more webinars and material on M&E? Sign up for our newsletter!
About the webinar
This Webinar is a one-hour session ideal for the IT department of organizations using or considering using ActivityInfo to collect data for their M&E, multi-partner reporting or case management activities.
During the session, we present ActivityInfo and explain how the platform can be used to simplify information management processes within the organization.
More specifically, we discuss the following points:
- What is ActivityInfo and how is it used by the UN, NGOs, and Governments?
- How can ActivityInfo help reduce costs and risks compared to custom software development?
- Data security and protection
- Integration with Azure AD, PowerBI, and other corporate systems
- Extending the platform through ActivityInfo's API
Is this Webinar for me?
- Are you working in the IT department of an organization and you wish to learn more about the capabilities and the security of the software?
- Are you working for an organization which is interested in adopting a user-friendly information management platform and you need information for the IT department?
- Do you want to ensure that your IT department is up-to-date as far as ActivityInfo is concerned?
- Are you an IT or IMO professional wishing to introduce a new information management tool to the organization?
About the Speaker
Mr. Alexander Bertram, Technical Director of BeDataDriven and founder of ActivityInfo, is a graduate of the American University's School of International Service and started his career in international assistance fifteen years ago working with IOM in Kunduz, Afghanistan and later worked as an Information Management officer with UNICEF in DR Congo. With UNICEF, frustrated with the time required to build data collection systems for each new programme, he worked on the team that developed ActivityInfo, a simplified platform for M&E data collection. In 2010, he left UNICEF to start BeDataDriven and develop ActivityInfo full time. Since then, he has worked with organizations in more than 50 countries to deploy ActivityInfo for monitoring & evaluation.