In ActivityInfo, a Report is a presentation of the analysis of the data stored in the Databases you have access to. This presentation can take the form of a visualization or tabulation, depending on your reporting requirements. The layout of a Report can consist of a single component (Single View) or a collection of components (Notebook).
A visualization in ActivityInfo is a graphic presentation of data. These can be Charts (for instance, a Bar Chart). A tabulation in ActivityInfo is a tabular presentation of data, similar to an Excel table. ActivityInfo gives you a flexible way to construct a table with many data points via Pivot Tables.
You are free to choose from all of the data you have access to when constructing a Report in ActivityInfo. These data can then be filtered, grouped and sorted to meet your reporting needs.
Depending on its status the Report can be:
- Private: can be viewed only by its own designer
- Shared: can be viewed by users who have specific roles in the database
- Published: can be viewed by anyone
All Reports can be:
- found in the Reports List page
- synthesized as Notebooks or edited in Single View in the Report Editor page
- viewed when published in the Published Report page