Report editor page - Map
In the Report editor page - Map you can start designing a Map.
Using the Report Design side panel you can select the Resources you will use in the Map. Note that to design a Map the Forms you select need to include a geography source.
The Report editor page consists of the Analysis View and the Layout View.
In the Analysis View you can start designing the report based on the analysis you want to do.
- Drag and drop fields in the side panel to add Layers to the Map.
- Save a Report as a Personal Report or as a Database Report.
- Convert the report to a Notebook.
- Change the basemap.
When in Notebook View you can:
- Add/delete analyses together with headers and text
- Name a Report
- Delete a Report
- Share a Report
- Publish a Report as a standalone webpage
- Publish a Report as an embeddable HTML snippet
- Convert report to Single View.
- Define the Layers you want to base you Report on by dragging and dropping the respective Field(s) to the Layers.
Using the Layers Card you can:
- Rename a Layer.
- Delete a Layer.
- Select the Display type.
- Select the Geography source
- Change the Styling:
- Choose Background color
- Choose icon (only available when using the 'Icon' display type)