Updating your credentials in Power BI
After you've been prompted to enter your credentials the first time, Power BI and Excel will store your credentials for subsequent queries to ActivityInfo.org. This is can cause problems if you do not provide credentials when first prompted, or if you enter incorrect credentials.
If you want to update your credentials in Power BI:
- Navigate to the "Home" ribbon
- Click the "Transform data" menu
- Choose "Data Source Settings"
- This will open a dialog box where you should see the ActivityInfo URL.
- Select "activityinfo.org" and click "Edit Permissions"
- In the "Edit Permisisons", click "Edit" again
- Finally, in the "Access Web Content" dialog, enter your email address that you use to log into ActivityInfo, and either your password or your Personal API Token.
Using a Personal API Token with Read-only Scope is more secure than using your password to connect to Power BI. If you login to ActivityInfo with SSO, then you must use a token to connect to ActivityInfo. Read more about how Adding an API token in your account