This article includes a Form and a Subform template which can be used to help you do vulnerability assessments for households based on some criteria. The template uses a lot of formulas to help you automate calculations and assign the vulnerability score automatically.
You can copy the sample Form and Subform, use the files with the fields lists at the end of the article or get some inspiration for your own Forms.
As these are sample Forms, you might need different fields so you can add new fields, edit fields or delete the fields that you don't need to customize the Form.
The Parent Form collects information about the household and the head of the household and gives a score to the household based on the answers provided to the fields. The Subform collects information about the rest of the members of the household. Form doesn't collect data regarding geographic locations. You can customize it to your needs and connect it to other Forms which collect locations such as villages with reference fields or reference the built-in geodatabase.
The example uses dummy data.
Add a Form
- In the Database Design section, click on 'Add form' to add another Form.
- Give a name to the Form.
- Then download and open the file below.
- Copy the cells along with their Headers.
- In the Form Design page, open the fields palette of the Form and click on "Paste field list from spreadsheet". Paste the cells and click on "Add fields" to add them.
- Save the Form.
Add the Subform
- To import the fields list to the Subform, click on the Subform to open it.
- Download the second file and copy all the cells along with their Headers.
- As before, open the fields palette of the Subform and click on "Paste field list from spreadsheet".
- Paste the cells and click on "Add fields" to add them.
- Save the Subform and the Form.