ActivityInfo Demonstration and Workshop during the Humanitarian Studies Conference in the Hague, Netherlands
ActivityInfo will be hosting a side event during the Humanitarian Studies Conference, taking place in the Hague, in August 2018.
Humanitarians from all over the world joining the Conference are welcome to join us during this event.
Aim of the event: Familiarise attendees with the main concepts and uses of ActivityInfo for data collection, data analysis and reporting. Present how various information management scenarios can be managed with the use of ActivityInfo. Introduce attendees to the ActivityInfo API and its potential.
Location: International Institute of Social Studies,The Hague, The Netherlands
More Information: Humanitarian Studies Conference
To attend this side event you need to register to the Humanitarian Studies Conference. You can express interest for the ActivityInfo Demonstration and Workshop by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Introduction to ActivityInfo and its History
- Demonstration of ActivityInfo and its main functionalities
- Creating a Database for Field Surveys
- Creating a Database for Case Management
- Creating a Database for Logistics
These sessions will cover themes such as how to get meaningful data with automated calculations, how to make sense of your data with data analysis & reporting in ActivityInfo.
- What is an API?
- Using ActivityInfo with legacy data
- Integrating ActivityInfo with your current systems
- Building on top of ActivityInfo
We look forward to seeing you there!