First ActivityInfo user conference coming in June 2017
ActivityInfo is an open-source software application which is primarily used to support monitoring and evaluation for humanitarian and development operations. Initially developed by UNICEF to support emergency programs in the DRC, the tool is now used in over fifty countries and counts thousands of humanitarian professionals as monthly users.
BeDataDriven, together with the ActivityInfo advisory board, is proud to invite you to our first user conference, hosted in Geneva, a one day conference on the 15th June 2017 from 9:30 to 16:30, including lunch and coffee.
Topics will include:
- Deploying ActivityInfo at scale to support the Syrian Refugee Response
- Lessons learned in Cluster-wide information management with ActivityInfo
- Lessons learned in implementing a case-tracking system for Protection
- How to implement training plans for your organization
- Roadmap for future development
- How to use the API to link ActivityInfo to external databases
- Planning your transition to the latest version of ActivityInfo
- Users are also encouraged to submit abstracts for additional talks to email@example.com.
Benefits of Attending
Participants will have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of other users who have used ActivityInfo to improve their response, and interact directly with the technical team supporting ActivityInfo on a daily basis.
ActivityInfo’s development has always been driven by the needs of users in field offices across the world, but there have been few opportunities for these users to directly exchange ideas and feedback with each other.
This conference is a unique chance for users from Lebanon to the DRC to Vietnam to compare experiences, learn from each other, and take back new ideas to your own organisations.
It’s also an opportunity to learn about new developments in ActivityInfo, and ensure your voice is heard and influence the future of the system!
Early-bird tickets are available for €50 until April 30th. From May 1st, regular tickets are €100 per person. All tickets include full access to the conference for one person including lunch and beverages during the breaks.
Order your ticket now!