Development Round Up
We try to get out a new version of ActivityInfo at least once a week with updates, bug fixes, and new features. Here are some of the fixes in the last month.
April 6, 2013 (Build #135)
- Updates to the Daily Email Digest.
April 4, 2013 (Build #134)
- When a site is linked to others, the attributes for those linked sites are now automatically shown in the site-detail tab.
April 2, 2013 (Build #133)
- When sites are deleted, the deletion is now logged in the respective site history. This will make it easier to audit and track those site deletions after the fact.
March 25, 2013 (Build #132)
- FIXED: Some indicators were not appearing in details tab (only the first group of indicators was shown)
- FIXED: Printing the paper data collection form was broken on recent version of web-kit based browsers
March 15, 2013 (Build #127)
Daily digest emails showing map of recently updated reports (limited rollout)### March 8, 2013 (Build #125)
Attributes from different activities / databases, but with the same name, like "status" are considered the same within pivot tables and graphs. This allows program managers t to define general attributes that apply to many different activities and databases, such as "Funding source", "Status", or "Nature of Crisis."
- FIXED: Scheduled reports not correctly delivered
March 5, 2013 (Build #124)
FIXED: In data entry form, Save button disabled while saving
- FIXED: Comment text area enlarged in data entry form
Feb 28, 2013 (Build #123)
Experimental support for offline mode in FireFox
Migrated to new email provider to address problems some users experience in receiving emails due to spam filtering
FIXED: Some queries in the data entry tab are slower offline then online
- FIXED: In Pivot Table, selection does not cascade from Activities / Categories if the node has not yet been expanded.
Feb 20, 2013 (Build #120)
- FIXED: Can't find Custom Report icon in New Reports section on small screens because of missing scrollbar
Feb 18th, 2013 (Build #119)
FIXED: Typos in English email text for automatically emailed reports
FIXED: Ensures that map legend title in exported reports are correctly localized in English or French
FIXED: Removes indicator values list from Details Tab for Monthly Activities
Adds Reply-To for invitation emails for new users, so that if users reply, their replies go to the user who invited them
- FIXED: French locale is applied to exported documents when user's locale is French
Feb 16, 2013 (Build #118)
- FIXED: When clicked from the Reports List page, the share reports dialog does not load list of users.
Feb 17, 2013 (Build #117)
FIXED: Data for date edited information in search view is included in offline sync
FIXED: Filtering by partner in offline mode
- FIXED: Google Earth link broken when activity id > 1000
Feb 1, 2013 (Build #112)
FIXED: Login pages fully localized in FR / EN
FIXED: Search function bugs on certian conditions
- FIXED: Map Icons fail to render in PDF