ActivityInfo M&E Training Course: from Logframe to Information System
ActivityInfo Intermediate Training Course
ActivityInfo welcomes you to another online training course taking place this October! Join thousands of humanitarians using ActivityInfo for their information management and monitoring and evaluation activities and bring in valuable knowledge to your organization.
There are limited seats available, so if you are interested in participating, please register in time.
Dates: Monday, 5 October to Thursday, 8 October 2020 Language: English Hosting platform: GoToTraining
- Understand the relationship between a Logical Framework or a Results Framework and an information management system
- Learn how to translate a Logical Framework into a data collection plan, and then an information management system
- Learn to set up an information system for indicators originating from surveys, internal reporting, and external sources
- Master user management to control access
- Build reports that demonstrate progress on key indicators, and share with stakeholders at all levels
- Publish public-facing dashboards on your programme’s results
This course starts by walking through the relationship between an M&E programme, a Logical Framework or a Results Framework, and an information system. You will learn a step-by-step process for translating a Logical Framework into ActivityInfo data forms and reports.
You will then learn how to use ActivityInfo features for:
- Output tracking
- Progress monitoring
- Beneficiary registration
- Impact Surveys
- Collecting indicators from external systems or parties
And how to link these data automatically to the indicators and targets in your logframe for reporting.
Every day includes exercises on each activity and you will receive personalized feedback and answers to your questions.
What is included in the course?
- 4 days of short, very concise sections on using ActivityInfo
- Practical examples from various themes
- Q&A sessions
- Hands-on practice with exercises on the platform
- Personalized feedback on exercises
- Personalized support
- Extensive Course Manual
- Certificate of Participation
Is this course for me?
- Are you responsible for leading M&E in your organization, or is that a role you would like to take on?
- Do you struggle to move from a Logical framework to a working system?
- Are you interested in moving your paper-based, or Excel-based data collection system online?
- Would you like to streamline data collection and reporting in your existing M&E system?
Then, this course is ideal for you. In just 4 days, you will be equipped with the knowledge needed to be able to use ActivityInfo and create your own forms, databases, reports and do much more with the platform.
What is the course schedule?
|Date||Day||Time (CEST)||Topics (Learning blocks)|
|October 5||Monday||10:00 to 11:30||Meet and greet + From LogFrame to Information Management System: a step-by-step approach|
|October 5||Monday||13:00 to 14:30||OUTPUTS - SETUP - OUTPUTS - COLLECT + OUTPUTS - ANALYZE|
|October 6||Tuesday||10:00 to 11:30||MONITORING - SETUP|
|October 6||Tuesday||13:00 to 14:30||MONITORING - COLLECT + MONITORING - ANALYZE|
|October 7||Wednesday||10:00 to 11:30||BENEFICIARIES - SETUP + BENEFICIARIES - COLLECT + BENEFICIARIES - ANALYZE|
|October 8||Thursday||10:00 to 11:30||SURVEY - SETUP + SURVEY - COLLECT|
|October 8||Thursday||13:00 to 14:30||SURVEY - ANALYZE + Q&A + Closing|
All times in this schedule are in Central European Summer Time (CEST) which is the current time in Amsterdam/Brussels/Berlin/Paris. This training schedule is more suitable for people located in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
How much does the online course cost?
Ticket price: €700 Sales end: October 2, 2020 or sooner if course is fully-booked
Early Bird ticket: €550 Prerequisites: purchase online by credit card or IDEAL by September 15, 2020
Prices are excluding 21% VAT which will be added, if applicable.
The ticket is not refundable and can be securely purchased online using the form on this page. By filling in the registration form you provide us with your email address and name and you consent to our using these information in order to contact you with information regarding the training. All major debit or credit cards as well as iDEAL are accepted as payment methods.
To request an invoice and pay by bank transfer, request an invoice after completing the registration form on this page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions. Please note the Early Bird pricing is not available for payments via bank transfer.
There is a minimum number of participants required (3) for the classroom session.
Where will the online course be hosted?
The online course will take place on the platform GoToTraining. There is no additional cost for you to use GoToTraining as an attendee.
You can join the training in one of three ways, using:
- a desktop application for Windows or Mac
- the Google Chrome browser
- an application on your iOS or Android mobile device
Please check the system requirements for attendees to ensure that your computer is ready for the course and to see if your internet connection is adequate.