Sales development representative
This position has been closed.
ActivityInfo is an information management platform that aims to simplify information management for the humanitarian world. We provide a user-friendly platform and mobile app to support the UN, INGOs, NGOs and governments quickly implement information systems for humanitarian relief and internal development assistance programs in more than 70 countries. ActivityInfo is offered as a Software-as-a-Service product and a Self-managed Server and it is owned and operated by BeDataDriven B.V., a privately-owned company based in The Hague in the Netherlands.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to assist our Sales Team. Our sales process is highly consultative and therefore requires an effective follow-up, engagement with key stakeholders and team over a long sales cycle.
- Conduct initial qualification and research into inbound leads.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and Requests For Proposal (RFP) and engage team members for the next steps.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and solutions engineers.
- Preparing sales assets & briefs enabling the sales team to work effectively.
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Identify best practices, new activities to refine the company’s sales funnel.
- Support customers through the procurement process, including legal and technical reviews.
- Ensure a smooth handover of new customers to the customer success team.
- Providing support to the sales team as needed.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in B2B sales, ideally in software or technological solutions.
- Well organized, able to manage your own time and take initiative.
- French or Spanish language abilities would be an advantage.
- Experience in the non-profit, humanitarian sector would be an advantage.
- Data-driven mindset, proactive and showing attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
What we offer
- A salary depending on experience in the range of €2400-€2900
- 25 vacation days and an 8% holiday allowance
- One year fixed term contract for 36-40 hours per week, depending on your preference
- Flexibility to work from home or office (preferably 2-3 days in the office at least to start)
- Flexibility to work full-time or part-time
- A diverse and multi-national group of colleagues
- A flexible work culture that emphasizes a healthy work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- NS Travel card for the Netherlands-based team