Monitoring and Evaluation Implementation Specialist
This position has been closed.
We are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Implementation Specialist to join the ActivityInfo team, full-time in The Hague or Remote.
ActivityInfo is a comprehensive platform for data collection, storage, and analysis, primarily in humanitarian aid contexts. It is a Software-as-a-Service product owned and operated by BeDataDriven B.V., a privately owned company based in The Hague in the Netherlands.
To help us in our ambition to achieve a very high level of customer success, we are looking for a full time Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Information System Specialist to join our team. In this role you will be our primary contact for our customers (mostly UN and NGOs) and you help them to deliver real gains for humanitarian relief operations and development assistance worldwide.
For this role, we are open for remote workers or someone based in the Netherlands.
As Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Implementation Specialist you are expected to:
- Help new and potential ActivityInfo users get started.
- Implement onboarding plans with new customers to set them up for success.
- Conduct training sessions with customer to help them become comfortable with the various features of the platform.
- Help translate high-level M&E frameworks into concrete, reliable information systems.
- Review customer health each week and take proactive action to support customers whose usage declines.
- Set up demo databases for potential customers.
- Host webinars on using the software and on topics related to M&E and information management.
- Write tutorials and guides for potential and existing customers.
- Answer questions from the help desk and investigate problems reported by customers.
- Network with influential researchers, practitioners, etc. in the field.
To apply to this position we expect you to have:
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in M&E or information management in a humanitarian or development context is required.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) managing complex IT and/or consulting projects with multiple stakeholders and disciplines in the team.
- Demonstrable ability to understand complex problems and design appropriate information system solutions.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills; other languages, such as French, Spanish, or Arabic, are an advantage.
- No problem using a broad range of software tools such as spreadsheet, email, chat, videoconferencing, and programming applications.
- Experience using ActivityInfo is not required, but is a big advantage.
- Write scripts in the R or Python programming languages to automate work for customers is not required, but will be considered an advantage.
What we offer you is:
- Salary of €3300 - €4100 before taxes, depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days and an 8% holiday allowance.
- A diverse and multi-national group of colleagues.
- A flexible work culture that emphasizes a healthy work-life balance.
Do you want to join our team as our new Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Implementation Specialist? Then we'd love to hear about you!