Customer Education Specialist
This position has been closed.
ActivityInfo is an information management platform that aims to simplify information management for the humanitarian world. We provide a user-friendly platform and mobile app to support the UN, INGOs, NGOs and governments quickly implement information systems for humanitarian relief and internal development assistance programs in more than 70 countries. ActivityInfo is offered as a Software-as-a-Service product and a Self-managed Server and it is owned and operated by BeDataDriven B.V., a privately-owned company based in The Hague in the Netherlands.
As a key member of ActivityInfo’s Customer Success team, the Customer Education Specialist will be responsible for implementing our Customer Education strategy, delivering high quality educational content to our customers to ensure that they acquire the knowledge needed to successfully adopt our software.
- Create and deliver high-quality training in a variety of mediums including virtual webinars and in-person instructor-led sessions.
- Develop suite of training programs for customers and support implementation specialists in the delivery of customer trainings.
- Maintain ActivityInfo’s documentation library, ensuring that content is organized and up-to-date.
- Develop new customer education resources, including self-paced training courses, manuals, and tools.
- Support the Customer Success Director in the development and implementation of the Customer Education Strategy.
- Monitor key performance indicators against the Customer Education Strategy.
Keep abreast of trends in customer education and identify opportunities for enhancing the Customer Education Strategy
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years implementing education, training, capacity building, organizational development, or collaborative learning programs.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to convey technical information in an accessible manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills; other languages, such as French, Spanish, or Arabic, are an advantage.
- No problem using a broad range of software tools such as spreadsheet, email, chat, videoconference, and programming applications.
- Experience using ActivityInfo is not required, but is a big advantage.
- Experience working at a SaaS company an advantage.
- Experience in M&E or information management in a humanitarian or development context an advantage.
What we offer
- A market conform salary depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days and an 8% holiday allowance.
- A diverse and multi-national group of colleagues.
- A flexible work culture that emphasizes a healthy work-life balance.