Content marketing specialist
This position has been closed.
ActivityInfo is an information management platform that aims to simplify information management for the humanitarian world. We provide a user-friendly platform and mobile app to support the UN, INGOs and NGOs in monitoring and evaluating their program activities enabling them to learn from their data and showcasing their impact to their world.
We are looking for a content marketing specialist, 24-40 hours per week depending on your preference, to join our team in The Hague and enhance our strategy for bringing the software closer to more humanitarians worldwide.
The content marketing specialist is supervised and works in close collaboration with the Marketing Director supporting marketing initiatives for driving growth with content marketing activities.
- Research audiences and create or optimize processes for different types of content to rollout in various channels.
- Develop ideas and create or improve (edit, proofread) research-based content to showcase the value proposition, product benefits, customer pain points and more following branding guidelines.
- Maintain an editorial calendar for all content processes, coordinate the content marketing activities.
- Ensure strong web presence and lead community building efforts based on content in various channels.
- Work with design and video tools to support content creation (Canva or Adobe). Support documentation updates, email marketing campaigns and online or offline company events with content.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience of 2 or more years working in content marketing –experience in B2B SaaS is considered an advantage.
- Experience working with the UN or NGOs, in roles related to Monitoring and Evaluation, Information Management or data management is considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English –additional languages such as French, Spanish or Arabic are considered an advantage.
- Solid understanding of the role of SEO for organic growth, keyword research, content analysis.
- Familiarity with Google Search console and web analytics tools.
- Data-driven mindset, proactive and showing attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
What we offer
- A market conform salary depending on experience in the range of €2400-€2700
- 25 vacation days and an 8% holiday allowance
- Flexibility to work from home or office (preferably minimum 1 day in the office)
- Resources for well-being and a flexible work culture that emphasizes healthy work life balance
- A diverse and multi-national group of colleagues
- Fun company events for the Netherlands-based team
- Pension scheme
- Travel card for the Netherlands-based team